Why I Am So Passionate About Helping People

People often wonder why I am so passionate about helping people open up their potential. With your kind permission I share a little of my story with you.

Well, I used to struggle with not knowing who I was, what I wanted for myself, let alone how to get there. If you know someone who has dealt with living an unfulfilling life, you know how horrible it can be.

I can still remember a sunny day in the spring of 2011. I had studied psychology on and off for six years now and was really tired of it. On that day I came out of the faculty building and had just finished my last exam. I had a panic attack and felt like everything was coming to an end. I knew that I failed the exam and had therefore to do it again in half a year.
That meant disappointment for my parents, shame before my friends, preparing another six months for something I loathed. I was feeling absolutely low. At that time, I also slept and ate in a really unhealthy way, had nothing to show for, no vision of my future and only a deep dissatisfaction with how things had been after I graduated high school years back.

One day, I learned about a man, James Bach who was extremely passionate about his field of work. I put in the effort to get into his very expensive workshop and it was the inspiring way he taught me his subject and how he brought out the best in me, that lighted a spark to do the same for others. And my life has never been the same since.


Life is amazing now. Just during the last month, I got to work with about 50 people in places in Estonia, Finland and Lithuania, while doing the thing I love. I know who I am, what I want to do and most important help others.

Here I am enjoying the evening sun after I did a full-day workshop to inspire the participants to work with their people in ways that inspire them:

Siim Sutrop in the capital of Lithuania, Vilnius

So that's why I have dedicated my life to helping a lot of people, who face lack of self-love, have low confidence and are struggling to keep a positive mindset, get the most out of their personal potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Flows Goodness In Us

The Natural Power Of The Beginner's Mind