What Revolution Will You Lead?

Unbelievable how hard it is to change myself. Trying to build habits that resonate in my mind with what I want and need should be easy, right? I see the need for improvement - the why, I know how I should approach it and I have the solutions on paper - the what. But every conceivable old habit is working against acquiring new ones.

I haven't written for a long while now. Although I honestly believe that putting finger on keyboard helps me to expand on my ideas. The good thing though is, that in the meanwhile I've found my "Why" - the purpose, cause or belief why I do what I do. I've put into words the meaning of my being and trying to work with it as much as possible; like using a tool.

Here it is - my purpose in life:
To help people open up their ideas so that they may live a happier and more fulfilled life.

0233 - Domo Lightbulb

... a big step towards my singular self.


Months ago, to be precise on the 4th of March, I joined a writing challenge. I failed it, because I didn't met up to the requirements. To write every day, to expand and explore my mental horizon, to learn through sharing.
Nonetheless, failure means I'm doing something, which means I'm moving, which means I have a good chance to get somewhere. And I need to journey because I want to be better than I was yesterday.

Still, I want to wrap up at least Scott Dinsmore's writing challenge prompts:
So why just build a business, career or personal brand, when you can start a revolution? Why just do anything in life when you can live it away enjoying yourself?
A few weeks back I was in Sweden on a peninsula. A beautiful place called Runö. I spoke there to a man just a few years older than myself and we connected quite well. We somehow started to talk about the meaning of life and I was astonished that he told me, he didn't believe in such a thing. "Life doesn't have to have meaning" he told me. And this coming from a well-established good looking fellow, I was surprised to say the least. Surprised, because he had this whole other world view from mine.
That's when I understood, that the revolution needs to be inside me. I believe that in order to lead, you have to lead by example.

So to answer the last prompt. The revolution I want to lead is one of bringing happiness and fulfillment. It will be one of ideas, of light-bulbs sparking up, of change for the better. A turn-around of the singular self. My singular self.

---

I'll end today's post with a reminder that the world is bigger than us:


---

Tell me, what revolution will you lead? Maybe we can join forces and make a bigger impact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Am So Passionate About Helping People

There Flows Goodness In Us

The Natural Power Of The Beginner's Mind